Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 family of products was first released in November 2016 as Dynamics 365 for Operations and was re-issued in July 2017 as Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to provide enterprises with a scalable solution that meets their business demands. It is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) component of Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition, and it transforms into a single ERP with unique, purpose-built apps for each of your core business operations.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is one of the best solutions for large, complicated, or diverse businesses that wish to manage their finances, inventory, and other business operations in the cloud. It is the ERP solution that unites financials and business operations across finance, manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, inventory, and transportation management, all while providing an intelligent and intuitive user interface for running a game-changing, modern corporation on a worldwide scale.
Today, customers have a wide range of choices for customizing and addressing operational reporting within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. So, let’s get straight why you should upgrade your organizations to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations:
- Cloud Based: Microsoft hosts Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) on its servers, reducing the costs associated with managing your own servers and hardware. As it is cloud-based, you don’t need any physical space for it. Cloud also enables businesses to scale and expand at their speed. Utilizing the capabilities of Microsoft Azure, the built-in disaster recovery and round-the-clock technical support assure cyber security and data protection.
- Advanced AI: This F&O uses cutting-edge machine learning that helps you to close books faster, simplify global financial administration, and increase cash flow. Increase your earnings and engage in product innovation by utilizing predictive recommendations and proactive financial management help.
- Transparency for products: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations gives you all the data that increase product usage visibility, enabling businesses to optimize existing services and build new solutions to suit market expectations.
- Cost Effective: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations identifies unnecessary business resources and reduces operating expenses through optimization and automation. It is easy to modify and combine the various modules and components of your business and ERP system, such as CRM, Business Intelligence, IoT, and productivity tools.
- Better Insights: Driven by Microsoft Power BI, expanded analytics allow you to access improved report analysis, data production, and real-time visibility into operations. In addition, the embedded analytical workspace is utilized and is accessible in Dynamics 365 through a form extension.
- Wide Accessibility: The browser-based user interface of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations enables enhanced mobile accessibility. Users can access the system from anywhere, anytime, and with any device.
- Improve user interface: The new user interface with the activity-based customizable workspace is simple and straightforward. Users can manage processes and assets in real-time. Obtain data-driven insights into customer want and behavior to modify corporate operations and digitally create meaningful customer encounters.
Way Forward with Samadhan:
The fundamental component of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is comprehensive financial management. It delivers absolute control and visibility over your organization’s accounting, forecasts, cash & budget flow charts, preparing them for international transactions and operations.
Samadhan’s expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations can configure and integrate numerous applications based on the demands and specifications of your business. Our decades of experience and diverse clientele demonstrate that we are well-experienced in this field and can tackle your business needs easily. We can manage your entire project, from migration to implementation. You can opt for the following benefits with Samadhan:
• Simplify your business procedures using D365 Finance and Operations.
• Integrate D365 F &O with any third-party application or eCommerce platform.
• Consult with our D365 Finance and Operations specialists to make an informed conclusion.
• We tailor D365 Finance and Operations to your business’s specifications.
• Manage your business remotely with Folio3 proprietary D365 F&O applications.
• We handle unanticipated software issues for your organization so that you can rest easy.
• Effortless migration from the prior ERP to D365 Finance and Operations with us.