Visual Scheduler for Production, Jobs and Service by Netronic
Visual Production Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) is an add-on that fully integrates into the manufacturing module of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The VPS provides the user with an interactive visual production plan to better deal with production orders and capacities and to quickly react to any unplanned incident on the shop floor.
It visualizes your manufacturing schedule and enables to quickly react to unexpected incidents via intuitive drag & drop.
- Better Understanding: See production orders, routings, dependencies, due dates, resource workloads and bottlenecks at one glance. All graphs are interactive, so that you can take corrective actions with simple mouse clicks immediately.
- Increased Operational Agility: This transparency yields operational agility and enables NAV users to quickly react when thing go unplanned. As result, capacities are better utilized, delivery time commitments are stronger and customer satisfaction increases.
- Shortest Return on Investment: What is really intriguing: users do not need extensive training to work with the Visual Production Scheduler, and it is not required to invest into data quality. Hence, customers can start immediately after setting up the program.
- Enhance NAV With A Visual Production Schedule: Have a look at the video to see how the Visual Production Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics NAV turns time- and resource-oriented planning data into an actionable schedule. Ready-to-go in a few minutes.
Turn manufacturing data into an actionable schedule
Get deeper insights into the Visual Production Scheduler and learn how the add-in helps you bolster your NAV offering. Request us for a live demo, in which we cover all add-ins of our Visual Scheduling Suite for NAV.
What you’ll get:
- See Gantt add-ins in action
- Both introductory and advanced-level information of Visual Production Scheduler, Visual Jobs Scheduler and Visual Service Scheduler.
for free consultation